After its amazingly popular launch last year, WAHRP is pleased to announce the return of the ‘The Custom Pedal Car & Trike Challenge’ for 2020.
Sponsored by Park Automotive, you are invited to enter a custom pedal car, tricycle or pull-cart stroller for judging by both a select panel and the general public.
Open to builders of all skill levels, the Challenge serves to promote imaginative creativity and the fun to be enjoyed when building from scratch or modifying an existing pedal car or trike. Chopped and dropped, custom body mods, custom paint, tuck ‘n’ roll interiors and white walls amongst gassers, roadsters and trikes. What a gathering!
As for rules, the Challenge has just a few.
- Brand new pedal cars/trikes must by modified by a minimum of 50% to be eligible.
- Entries must be submitted to the Koolsville Co-ordinator in the Webster Pavilion, Claremont Showground only on Friday 12thJune 2020 between 9:00am – 9:00pm.
- Entry fee: $30.
All entries in the Challenge will be displayed in a dedicated, secure section of Koolsville. The Webster and all show pavilions have 24hr-manned security for the duration of the show.
Proudly sponsored by Park Automotive, a worldwide leader in automotive paint coatings, the Challenge boasts an amazing prize pool.
- 1stPrize: $500 with Park Automotive Prize Pack
- Runner-up: Prize Pack by Park Automotive
- People’s Choice (determined by popular ballot): Prize Pack by Park Automotive
In addition, all entries in the Challenge will be featured on Park Automotive social media with a special feature on the winners also advertised.
To register, simply email your intention to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll receive submission and payment details along with an official entry form to be completed and returned. Entry spaces are limited so get your entry registration in early.